1. By the end of the class, the students will be able to perform the forward straddle with proper form (feet 8”-12” apart, on the balls of the feet, and leaning slightly forward), for at least 8 out of 10 times.
2. By the end of the class, the students will be able to perform the straddle cross with proper form (staying on the balls of the feet, and having the proper leg crossed at the proper time), for at least 8 out of 10 times.
2. During the lesson, students will show an ability to participate in a safe manor by being in their own personal space, and using the jump-ropes properly.
3. By the end of the lesson, the students will show understanding of the forward straddle and the forward cross by reciting the cues of each skill to the teacher.
Safety Statement: 2/5
4. Students will need to be aware of their surroundings, as well as how to properly hold a jump rope.